Spice up the traditional margarita with matcha and jalapeño! Like matcha, jalapeños are full of health benefits. The compound capsaicin in jalapeños supports metabolism, as does matcha's EGCG antioxidant. Why not make your cocktail a little healthier this weekend?! Thanks to Laura at the Wicked Spatula for this recipe!
Matcha Margaritas with Jalapeño (1 Drink)
- 3 ounces of water or unsweetened regular green tea (not matcha)
- 2 ounces 100% agave tequila blanco
- 1 ounce of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey melted with 1 teaspoon of water
- 1/4 teaspoon of PANATEA Ceremonial matcha
- 2 slices jalapeño
1. Muddle the jalapeno with the lime juice in a cocktail shaker or jar. Add the other ingredients, and shake vigorously.
2. Pour over ice and garnish with a lime wedge and jalapeño.