With the Fourth of July right around the corner, this parfait is most definitely a crowd pleaser: easy to make, festive, and guilt-free! Plus, it’s totally refreshing with seasonal berries and packs a punch of protein with Greek yogurt! Our recipe makes two servings, but you can easily make this for a big group.
Add Some Green to Your Red, White & Blue
1 cup your favorite Greek yogurt*
1 cup raspberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup sliced strawberries
*You can also substitute for coconut yogurt or vanilla flavored yogurt for a sweeter treat
- Add dollop of yogurt to bottom of glass
- Sprinkle raspberries to cover first layer
- Mix in 1 tablespoon of matcha with ¼ cup of yogurt. Layer over raspberries
- Sprinkle blueberries and then layer with another dollop of plain yogurt
- Slice strawberries and add to top off your parfait!