Gluten free, dairy free, andddddd just in time for Halloween!! Recipe contributed by our friend Eat Real Food.
Chocolate Matcha Cups (Makes 6 ups)
- 3.5 ounce block of chocolate (white or milk or dark)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 2 scoops of PANATEA Ceremonial or Culinary matcha
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Break apart chocolate to divide evenly into 2 heat proof bowls.
- Line a mini muffin tray with paper inserts.
- Bring a medium sized saucepan half full of water to the boil, and place one of the chocolate bowls on top of it until melted.
- Pour melted chocolate evenly into the cupcake inserts and place in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a small bowl, mix together the coconut butter, matcha and sea salt. When the chocolate in the freezer has set, pour the mixture evenly on top of it and return to the freezer.
- Melt the remaining chocolate bowl on the stove while the cups are setting, and when ready, pour on top of the matcha mixture and return to the freezer until set.
- Let freeze until hard and enjoy!
Note: You could use raw pistachios in place of the coconut butter, adding a bit of coconut oil to make it creamy.