Shauna Harrison inspires health in all aspects of her life. Just check out her instagram feed… you’ll feel healthier and more empowered within a few scrolls! With this new recipe, Shauna reminds us all that we still have to fuel up our bodies properly on travel days. These energy balls are easy to whip up AND pack up when you’re on the move.
Matcha Energy Balls
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3 scoops of PANATEA Ceremonial or Culinary matcha (+ extra for dusting)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- Add dates and almonds to a blender until they form a sticky clump.
- Break up the clump and add cocoa powder, coconut, matcha and almond milk until another sticky clump forms.
- Hand roll the clump into 10-20 balls, depending on size
- Dust with additional matcha (or other toppings like seeds and granola!)
- Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks or freeze for longer.
Note: Can also form into bars.