Eat Real Food is all about making REAL, guilt free, kick-ass desserts. These matcha pops are so simple to whip up, and will help keep you from melting away on these scorching hot summer days!
Matcha Popsicles (6 popsicles)
- 3 teaspoons of PANATEA Ceremonial or Culinary matcha
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 1+ tablespoon of lime juice (add more if you like lime!)
- Optional: 1 teaspoon+ of liquid stevia for a bit of sweetness
- Add all ingredients together in a jug.
- Mix together with a spoon.
- Pour the combined mixture evenly into popsicle molds and keep in freezer for at least a few hours, ideally overnight, until frozen.