Leanne Wei from Honey and Velvet (@honey_and_velvet) recently shared her honey matcha cashew balls with us. For this, we are SO grateful. And we now officially agree with her that honey and matcha are one of the best flavor combinations out there! Try baking these up and see for yourself.
Honey Matcha Cashew Balls
- PANATEA Ceremonial or Culinary matcha (enough for dusting)
- 500g of cashew flour
- 50g of flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F (optional: cashew balls can also be eaten raw)
- In a large bowl, combine cashew flour and flaxseed meal.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of raw honey and 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil together until you have a liquid mixture.
- Mix honey and coconut with dry ingredients until you have a doughy mixture.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball and line on baking tray.
- Repeat for rest of the batch.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes.
- Dust in PANATEA Ceremonial or Culinary matcha