Vegemite we think not. Chocolate matcha tart, now that's hott! Our favorite Aussie from Eat Real Food shared this mouth-watering recipe with us. Let us know what ya think, mate. Ace. See you on Bondi Beach in the Arvo. No worries. Okay; we'll stop trying to impress you with Australian lingo. We don’t want to sound like we're going...troppo ;)
Chocolate Matcha Tart
- 1 cup raw nuts (ex. brazil nuts, or almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, pistachios, etc.)
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 scoops of PANATEA Ceremonial or Culinary matcha
- 1 banana
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- Throw the BASE ingredients into a food processor until combined.
- Pat into a 9" tart tin and transfer to the fridge for a few minutes to harden up.
- Throw the TOP ingredients into the processor (cleaning it first!) until combined and when the base is ready, spread evenly over the top.
- Transfer back to the fridge for about 20 minutes for it to "set".
- When ready, top with shredded coconut and serve immediately.
- Keep in the fridge and consume within 3 days.
- Note: want to make it last a little longer, you can add a tiny bit of lemon juice in to the TOP ingredients.