Ahhhhhhh. It’s getting warmer out. Summer is so close. We can almost taste it. These tasty strawberry matcha pops by our friend Miss Hangrypants are guaranteed to keep you refreshed and recharged!
Roasted Strawberry Matcha Popsicle (6 popsicles)
- 1 tablespoon of PANATEA Ceremonial or Culinary matcha
- 1/2 pound of fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 cup of coconut milk (+ 2 tablespoons)
- 3-4 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut strawberries in half, arrange on a foil-lined baking sheet and drizzle with honey.
- Roast strawberries for about 15-20 minutes or until soft.
- Let cool and then mash in a small bowl.
- Add honey to taste (depending on the sweetness of the berries themselves).
- Mix 2 tablespoons of coconut milk and 1-2 tablespoons of strawberry mixture into the bottom of the popsicle mold.
- In a blender, add 1 cup of coconut milk (remember to shake the can), matcha and condensed milk.
- Blend and add more matcha or condensed milk to taste.
- Pour matcha mix carefully in the mold so you don't disturb the strawberry layer too much.
- Allow to freeze overnight and enjoy the next day!