It may be October, but it's feeling a lot like summer today. No complaints here!
Just an excuse to break out our favorite dessert! This matcha peach popsicle is easy to make, beautiful to serve and DE-licious to consume.
Sweet yet refreshing. Even Vogue agrees, claiming these PANATEA pops are "just the right amount of Zen—perfect for cooling down (and calming down) on any summer day". Or Indian summer day ;)
Matcha Peach Pops (Makes 2 pops)
- 1 scoop of PANATEA Ceremonial or Culinary matcha
- 8 ounces of almond milk
- 2 teaspoons of agave
- 1 peach, thinly sliced
- 1 handful of ice
- Add matcha, almond milk, agave, and ice to a cocktail shaker
- Shake ingredients together until fully mixed
- Place sliced peaches in popsicle mold
- Pour matcha mixture in popsicle mold
- Freeze for 1 hour and then add popsicle sticks
- Continue to freeze until solid (4–8 hours)
- Remove popsicles from mold by running hot water over the mold and then gently pulling sticks out