Our friends at Bari Studio, an innovative fitness class here in NYC (and CA + NJ), proudly accepted our challenge to whip up a #SMATCHA.
They've since floored us with this summery peach rosemary green goodenss (recently posted on their blog's "Meatless Monday" section).
For those of you who aren't familiar with the Bari method, it essentially features a mix of 3 core elements: sensory cardio, trampoline cardio and muscle sculpting. The classes are fun, approachable and pretty addictive!
Feel free to learn more about their class offerings here. And don't forget to sip up on this delicious #SMATCHA before heading over!
The Bari Blast (1 Serving)
- 1 scoop of PANATEA Ceremonial or Culinary matcha
- 2 ripe medium-sized peaches, pits removed
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla paste or extract
- 1 cup of loosely packed baby spinach
- Ice (optional)
- Add the ingredients to a blender
- Blend until smooth
- If needed, add ice and/or additional liquid (almond milk or water) to reach desired consistency
- Pour and enjoy your matcha moment