Lina Saber is not just any fellow New Yorker. She's a plant-based foodie who's both innovative and passionate about health, skincare and nutrition.
We've followed her instagram account (@BySaber) for a while now, and continue to be amazed by the countless images and videos of healthy deliciousness she shares.
Thus, we were pumped to be featured in her below "Matcha Green Tea Detox Ice Blocks" recipe, which uses our ceremonial grade matcha green tea as its core ingredient. We can't wait to add these beautiful and refreshing green blocks to our summer beverages. They're the perfect pop of color and nutrition to coconut water, lemonade, smoothies and more!
Matcha Ice Blocks (14 Blocks)
- 4 scoops of PANATEA Ceremonial or Culinary matcha (depending on how large your ice cube tray is)
- 12 oz. of hot water (depending on how large your ice cube tray is)
- 14 fresh organic mint leaves
- Whisk 1 scoop of matcha and 3 oz. of hot water together as usual
- Pour whisked matcha in ice cube tray
- Repeat 4 times (depending on how large your ice cube tray is)
- Add a mint leaf on top of each liquid cube
- Let tray sit in freezer overnight