In honor of St. Paddy's Day, we decided to experiment at PANATEA's Test Kitchen!
We concocted our own "pint of plain", as they say. The only thing "plain" about this recipe though is the ease in which it's made. Go give it a lash lads, and let us know what you think ...
Matcha Beer (1 serving)
- 1 scoop of PANATEA Ceremonial or Culinary matcha
- 6 oz. of beer (a Japanese one is preferred of course)
- Whisk matcha and hot water together in your glass bowl (as if preparing traditional matcha)
- Pour whisked matcha into a beer mug or cup
- Add beer
- Imbibe and rejoice in your #matchamoment!