As we all know, hot summer days here in NYC can be brutal. The air doesn’t move and the sun doesn’t let up.
On one such day this past summer, we decided to attempt a refreshing, cool and healthy afternoon pick-me-up. Let us introduce you to our PANATEA matcha lemonade yogurt popsicle ...
Matcha Lemonade Yogurt Popsicle (4 servings)
- 2 scoops of PANATEA Ceremonial or Culinary matcha
- 8 oz. of lemonade
- 6 oz. of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 squeeze of agave
- Add the ingredients to a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Spoon mixture into popsicle molds
- Freeze for 1 hour and then add popsicle sticks
- Continue to freeze until solid (4–8 hours)
- Remove popsicles from mold by running hot water over the mold and then gently pulling sticks out
- Enjoy your #matchamoment