Recipe contributed by Dietitian Nutritionist, McKel Hill, of Nutrition Stripped. Perfect for those days you want to gulp down something delicious, but with no guilt, bloating or sugar high/crash!
Matcha Milkshake (Makes 1 Serving)
- 2 teaspoons PANATEA Ceremonial or Culinary matcha
- 1 cup canned full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt (to taste)
- Optional: toasted coconut
- Add matcha, coconut milk, almond milk, banana, almond butter, coconut, vanilla extract and sea salt to a high-speed blender.
- Add ice to thicken and chill further, if desired.
- Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with optional toasted coconut and an additional dash of matcha.
- Enjoy immediately!