Layered Matcha Chia Seed Pudding
Matcha + chia seeds = one incredibly healthy snack! The matcha and chia seeds pack a mega dose of antioxidants. Plus, chia seeds are a great source of omega-3's, fiber and calcium.
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk per bowl
- 2 scoop of PANATEA Ceremonial or Culinary matcha
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Coconut flakes
- Pour 1/4 cup of coconut milk into 3 separate bowls
- In bowls 1 and 2, add a scoop of PANATEA matcha and mix well
- Add 4 tablespoons of chia seeds to each bowl and mix well
- Once the liquids have gelled, add coconut flakes and a tiny bit more coconut milk to bowl 2
- You should now have 3 different colored chia puddings (green, light green with coconut flakes, and white)
- Layer and enjoy!